Everything you need to know to protect yourself against the ninjas. And some other useless information. Okay so most if it's useless. Alright, all of it's *points distractingly* Look, a Ninja! *runs away*
View my complete profile
posted by Stan @ 7:30 AM
7.7 of 10 eh.... guess u get a C+
ha beat ya i got 7.8... im a C+ too
I don't know about C+. I think I'm more of a B. I'll have toc heck the next time I'm in the lingerie section. ;)
what grading scale did your teachers use? 80 and up was always B range in my school...
Do I have to spell it out? Come on. Context clues, man.
i didnt even read the second line... im almost an EE then...
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
7.7 of 10 eh.... guess u get a C+
ha beat ya i got 7.8... im a C+ too
I don't know about C+. I think I'm more of a B. I'll have toc heck the next time I'm in the lingerie section. ;)
what grading scale did your teachers use? 80 and up was always B range in my school...
Do I have to spell it out? Come on. Context clues, man.
i didnt even read the second line... im almost an EE then...
Post a Comment
<< Home